The superior version of PARKIS. Its durability meets the level of excellence. Made of anodised aluminium and stainless steel. PARKIS-an easy and smart bicycle parking! It is an automatized bicycle parking lift, which allows you to vertically park your bicycle without any physical efforts. PARKIS lets you free up precious storage floor space at home, in your office, garage or balcony. It is eco-friendly, entirely mechanical equipment, which does not require electricity.
Being the most advanced mechanical bicycle parking system, PARKIS is an ideal solution for vertical parking of your bike.
Accessories allow more flexibility installing PARKIS: locking a bike, saving extra space, adapting to uneven or complicated surfaces, avoiding skirting board, installing at 45° to the wall angle, etc.
To buy the product, click here.
Product reference : PARKIS-STAINLESS-STEEL.
- PARKIS lifts your bike without any physical effort.
- To compare with a traditional horizontal bike parking, PARKIS saves minimum 40% of the floor space.
- PARKIS is not only comfortable and easy but also looks stylish.
- PARKIS is an eco-friendly, entirely mechanical equipment, which does not require electricity.
- It is very easy to install PARKIS everywhere.
- PARKIS does not require your attention. It is ready to use at any time.
- For accessories and installation guide, see section "DOCUMENTS"
Detailed technical specifications.
Click here to display detailed information about the product >
This vertical bike rack with lifting system is suitable for the most popular bike models and mountain bikes. The only criteria to be respected are the following:
- Tire width of maximum 61mm (2,4")
- Rim + tire total height of maximum 77mm (3,0")
- Wheel diameter of minimum 61cm (24")
- maximum weight on front axle is 15 kg (33 lb) ;
- end of fenders above the wheel center line*
*To check this, you can press the rear wheel of the bicycle against the wall. If the wheel (and not the mudguard) touches the wall, PARKIS can be installed without accessories.
Dimensions of the bike-lift 170 x 23 x 20 cm (67 x 9 x 7,9 in), weight 5,5 kg (12,1 lb)